The Best Tea Spice Blend
Do you love chai flavored recipes? Learn how to mix up your own chai spices to create the tastiest chai tea. This chai spice mix is delicious and totally customizable.
Do you love chai flavored recipes? Learn how to mix up your own chai spices to create the tastiest chai tea. Add these chai spices to your kitchen for easy access to chai spices all year round. You can add this mix to your favorite drinks for a chai spice twist! This chai spice mix is delicious and totally customizable. This chai spice mix is on the spicier side so we added a little extra ground ginger. If you love yourself a sweet chai, try taking out some ginger and adding more cinnamon, cardamom or brown sugar.
- 100 grams whole cardamom
- 50 grams cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tbsp whole black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried mint leaves (optional)
- 1 Tbsp whole cloves
- 2 Tbsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg
Have you tried these recipes out?
- Mix all these spices together and use an electric grinder to grind them to a fine powder.
- When you have finished, pour the powder into a pan on low heat and stir gently for 5 minutes until they start to release a spicy aroma.
- Remove the spice mix from the pan and store it in an air tight container or jar ready for up to six months.
Please try this recipe and tell us what you think in the comments section.
Recipe Credits @delishus.tz