The Perfect Almond Banana Bread.
This flawless almond banana bread always disappears fast in my kitchen. It is moist, tender and melts in your mouth banana bread loaf. Plus, it's easy to make.
This moist almond banana bread recipe takes traditional banana bread to the next level! It uses almond extract and almonds, tutti frutti and raisins to add a subtle flavor and texture to this moist banana bread.
Once you have realized the first thing about this almond banana bread—that you 100% must have this recipe in your life from now until forever—you will also realize the second thing about it. You need another slice. Immediately! Lol!!
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2-3 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/3 cup of tutti frutti, black raisins and golden raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C degrees and prep two large loaf pans by greasing and dusting with flour to easily remove the bread.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy with a stand mixer/hand mixer.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla and almond extract and stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl. combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet slowly. Follow immediately by adding the mashed bananas and mix just until combined then pour the mixture into your prepared pans.
- Sprinkle the almonds, tutti frutti and raisins on top. This adds extra texture and makes the bread really beautiful, but it's totally optional!
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick/cake tester comes out clean. Baking times vary depending on your pan and oven, so keep an eye on yours.
- Let them cool in pans for 10 minutes and then remove and serve!
Please try this recipe and tell us what you think in the comments section.
Recipe Credits @delishus.tz