Yapi Merkezi Jobs | SGR PROJECT - LOT II
Yapi Merkezi is a private company responsible for the construction of the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) LOT II in Tanzania. YAPI MERKEZI is looking for eligible and qualified employees for the positions listed below. (These vacancies are only for Tanzanian Nationals).
YAPI MERKEZI is looking for eligible and qualified employees for the positions listed below. (These vacancies are only for Tanzanian Nationals).
- Engineering graduate, (Preferably Civil Engineering) from a recognized university,
- 2 years of experience in broad contracts and projects contracts,
- Fluent in English,
- Must have good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word),
- Must be registered by ERB,
- Good communication skills.
- Prepare/review contractual documents, ensure contractual, discipline, and manage contractual and commercial aspects,
- Be responsible for commercial/contractual matters of assigned contracts in accordance with its technical obligations,
- Ensure proper execution of the contract process,
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all the contractual documents,
- Prepare all required internal and external approval documents,
- Facilitate the internal communication between Contracts and other entities of the company for contract matters.
- Must possess a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from a recognized university,
- 2years of experience in hospital practice relating to primary health care, and communicable diseases,
- Fluent in English,
- Must have completed a one-year Internship,
- Must be registered by the medical council of Tanganyika,
- Must have good computerskills (MS Excel, MS Word).
- The medical doctor will be responsible for the provision of quality health care assistance for patients within their assigned project workers camp/centers,
- Attending in and outpatients,
- Attending emergency medical duties,
- Carrying out investigations of admitted patients,
- Ensuring that prescribed instructions are carried out,
- Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- LLB undergraduate degree from an accredited university,
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage,
- Registration to TAMS or TLS,
- Must have their own stamp,
- Fluent in English,
- Must have good computer (MS Excel, MS Word) skills,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Provide legal services to support company's specialized legal matters and projects and to provide strategic direction in managing Legal Risk concerned,
- Manage drafting and vetting and negotiating legal documents,
- Advise to the company on any changes to such regulation and impact thereof of the company,
- Represent the company in court,
- Familiarize with Tanzania’s Legal requirements and environment,
- Maintain excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the Judicial system and negotiating parties,
- Demonstrate high experience with labor laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation, and administration.
All applications will be attached with Curriculum vitae (CV) and must be submitted to the following e-mail:
email@example.com (Please identify your job title on your email subject)
The cv must include the following:
- Job position applied
- Applicant’s mobile phone number
- Applicant’s physical address
- Level of education and working experiences
- At least two referees and their phone numbers or e-mail addresses
Only your CV must be shared with us
Do not attach any application letters or education diplomas or certificates.
These documents will be requested once your application will be shortlisted
Yapi Merkezi does not work with any recruitment company or individual recruiters!
Yapi Merkezi does not charge or collect any amount for job application or employment!
Take precautions and report to the relevant authorities about any illegal activity regarding employment!
PLEASE REVIEW/DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE DOCUMENTS BELOW FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND APPLICATION GUIDELINES